Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Little pencil

OK, I just started using blogger.com (or as I know it historically, blogspot.com, which sounds a FL^3 more sophisticated), and I'm feeling my way around. I feel like I'm cheating when I want to edit a published post even to fix a typo; if I post it, I should be done with it, and shouldn't get to change history. In fact, I just changed this post three times, and if I didn't admit it here, it would go unnoticed.

Anyway, it irks me that I have to figure it out every time, since there's no obvious way to edit. Of course, the tiny little pencil down at the very bottom of the post is what I have to click to edit, how intuitively obvious. Not to me. I guess the easy answer is for me to be completely perfect and never have to edit. Maybe that's why the pencil is so small.

No comments:

Post a Comment